The MISC Endeavor is a mobile science platform constructed by the Musashi Industrial & Starflight Concern.
While the primary intention behind the Endeavor is to produce a craft capable of carrying out deep space research for long periods of time, modularity was also a critical factor in the design process.
- Biodome — Pods designed to support ongoing agriculture, which can provide income via harvested crops.
- Telescope Array — Used to survey the stars, gaining intel on jump points as well as more general nav studies.
- Supercollide — Research facility used to upgrade weaponry and other tech.
- Service Equipment and Crew Pod — Allows extra space for standard crew facilities.
- General Research Pod — Multi-use research facility suitable for several scientific disciplines.
- Fuel Pod — Used to store fuel in a comparatively small amount of on-board space.
- Medical Bay — Robust standing hospital.
- Landing Bay — Intended for use by ambulance craft, but also able to support other similarly sized ships.