The Star Citizen Patch 1 is the first patch to the Hangar Module release of Star Citizen. It was released on 2013-08-30.
- BUG: A wall and ladder do not render in discount hangar
- BUG: After first initial launcher patch when patcher auto restarts the sound effects may not play, toggling the mute button and restarting the launcher usually sloves the problem.
- BUG: The installer on some systems doesn’t install DirectX properly. Usually re-installing DirectX manually solves this problem. Still requires DirectX 11 and DirectX 11 compatible graphics cards
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for patch notes, which are also available on the website
- NEW FEATURE: Hourly patch checking, as long as the launcher is running it will check for new patches every 60mins
- BUG FIX: Closing the game client now restores the launcher music if mute is off
- BUG FIX: Launcher audio fader code works better
- BUG FIX: Now saving the state of the mute button
- TWEAK: Launcher now as a max download limit of 4MB/s to help steady traffic during heavy loads.
- TWEAK: “Webget Request Failed” message is now more descriptive
- NEW FEATURE: Ladder now forces 3rd person on use.
- BUG FIX: Interior ship lighting fixes
- BUG FIX: Adding missing foot IK helpers
- BUG FIX: Added collision detection to vehicle orbit camera
- BUG FIX: Blendspace animation fixes on door exit
- BUG FIX: Fixed 350r power plant
- TWEAK: Adjusted the fog and fog color
- TWEAK: Specular of the metal on the constellation
- NEW FEATURE: Sounds for holotable
- NEW FEATURE: Added holotable to all hangars
- BUG FIX: Lots of holotable fixes
- Added 32 more authentication servers to better handle game client authentication load
- 112TB of patch data transferred
- 59,370 download requests for the installer
- Peak transfer rate for downloads/patching: 35.31 GBps
- 39,232 users have agreed to the EULA
- 2,085,000 UEC have been given out to users as part of the hangar V1 reward program. (users get 5,000 UEC by downloading)