The Star Citizen Patch 11.2 is game patch featuring various Hangar updates. It was released on 2014-05-08.
- NEW FEATURE: Awarding new UEE Observist Towel for all who backed before reaching $42 million
- NEW FEATURE: Awarding Subscriber Flair Item #1 (Interactive Calendar available May 9th)
OCULUS RIFT FIXES/UPDATES
- BUG FIX: Fixed Warping to provide the correct perspective
- UPDATE: Adding True Stereo Rendering
- UPDATE: Adding keyboard command to toggle rift on/off (Numpad 1)
- UPDATE: Adding Key board command to recenter view (Numpad 2)
- UPDATE: Enabling orientation prediction
- KNOWN ISSUE: Character arms do not animate when Oculus Rift mode enabled
- KNOWN ISSUE: A rare crash may occur during startup.
- To resolve this navigate to StarCitizen\CitizenClient and delete the USER folder & Launch again
- UPDATE: The Release Channel setting was renamed to Game Channel
- NEW FEATURE: The Game Channel select box now includes a short description of each channel option
- NEW FEATURE: Advanced Launcher Settings are now hidden if the ‘Enable Advanced Settings’ setting is not checked
- UPDATE: When the ‘Enable Automatic Updates’ setting is checked the Launcher will now check for new updates every 15 minutes instead of every hour